After a couple of years of using and training others in the use of our old framework, I finally decided it’s time to give it a spin and update in several ways.
The first thing I wanted to do is use what we have learned from the industry and simplify the system so it’s a lot easier to create a gamified environment. Doing that isn’t easy. It took about three years of work and testing.
I finally redesigned it.
Some of our steps were disordered from a natural flow so we changed them. I also realize several steps were out of place or many players didn’t use them at all so I made those steps optional in case someone wants to dive deeper in their designs.
So let’s do this!!
All new cards and new frame!