How to create Gamified ToolsWorkshop Outline
I was just asked to design a Workshop for the upcoming Gamification Europe Master Class.
Here are the details of the workshop I will be teaching 🙂
Part 1 (30 minutes)
#Gamification Basics: Getting a sense of direction
- Flow State
- Game Anatomy
Part 2 (45 minutes)
Foundation: Making sure you have a clear idea of what must be done
- The Point: What is the problem to solve?
- The Players: Who is playing and how do they play?
- The Goal: When do you know the players have achieved the point?
Part 3 (45 minutes)
Dynamics, Mechanics and Aesethics
- Using the Game Master Framework to setup The Foundation of the tool
- Learning how to test your system is really working
Part 4 (4~5 hours of practical working)
Making it happen, Developing your first tool
- Step by step guide to develop a gamified system with evaluation and feedback
- Deliverable: Wireframe and Instruction booklet of tool.
Part 5 (1 hour)
Breaking the system
- Evaluation, redirection, misinterpretation and iteration.
M.B.O. (Mind Behind the Operation)
6th position in the Gamification Gurus Power 100!
Gamification Keynote Speaker & the mind behind the operation @bluerabbit, a gamification platform for education.
Developed three frameworks to teach/learn how to create gamification systems and build gamified content
Declared a world wide war on grades.
<a class="twitter-timeline" data-height="400" href="https://twitter.com/bletayf">Tweets by Bernardo Letayf</a> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>